Berks. SL6 2AA
Tel: 01628 318 212
Terms & Conditions of Sale
The following terms and conditions for the sale of goods ("the Conditions") will govern all contracts for sale that we enter into with you, the Customer, to the exclusion of any other terms and conditions. Please read these Conditions carefully.
1. These Conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
2. We will treat each order for Pegisacs as an offer by you to purchase the Pegisacs subject to these Conditions. You are deemed to accept these Conditions and our contract with you, our customer, begins when you place your order.
3. Your order is subject to availability of materials. If we are unable to supply Pegisacs to you for any reason we will try to contact you to discuss a later delivery date or offer a refund. If, however, you have not received your Pegisacs after 28 days and we have not contacted you please contact us.
4. All drawings, descriptions, specifications and advertising on our website are for the sole purpose of giving approximate descriptions of the Pegisacs. We are not responsible for any inaccuracies and give no warranty as to their accuracy. We reserve the right to alter the specification of the Pegisac without notice as part of our continuing monitoring and improvement programme.
5. Pegisacs, other than faulty Pegisacs, being personal health products made to your order and personal measurement specification cannot be returned.
6. We shall not be liable to you for any failure or delay in the performance of our contract, due to an event beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation, acts of God, war, industrial dispute, fire, flood, tempest and national emergencies and if so delayed we shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of time for performing such obligations.
7. IMPORTANT NOTICE.
Time for notification of claims
If Pegisacs arrive in damaged condition you must inform us within 7 days of the date of delivery.
The Pegisac should then be returned within 14 days of delivery with all packaging and labels. We will either send you a credit note or issue a refund to the same value as your purchase as soon as we reasonably can.
8. The price for the Pegisacs will be as stated on the website at the time you place your order. We are entitled to make adjustments to the price to take account of any increase in the price of materials or the imposition of new or higher taxes or duties.
9. Payment for Pegisacs must be made when placing your order either (a) online in accordance with the procedure on our website, or (b) by telephone at the above number.
10. All prices on our website are in pounds sterling.
11. The contract between us shall be deemed to have been made in England and shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales.
12. These Conditions are subject to change at any time without prior notice to you. Any such change will not affect any contract subsisting between us at the time of such change.
13. IMPORTANT NOTICE.
In addition to the soft lightweight Tactel nylon and Lycra stretch fabric referred to on the website the Pegisac also contains sections of interlining made from polyester foam which is susceptible to yellowing with age, a process which is accelerated if the foam is exposed to light. The effect is permanent and caused by oxidisation due to the chemical composition of the material. The effect on the overall performance of the material is minimal.
Care of Pegisac
To obtain the maximum benefit from your Pegisac and to ensure its durability it is essential to follow the instructions for washing , drying and storing it. Failure to do so may shorten the life of the Pegisac.
We make every effort to ensure that your privacy and personal details are protected at all times when you purchase Pegisacs from us.
From time to time our staff will have access to some of your personal details in order to process your purchase of Pegisacs. We will never pass your email address or any of your personal details to any other companies.
Website Terms and Conditions of Use
1.1. This website is operated by Vicki Collins Creations Ltd.
1.2. We grant you, the user, a non-exclusive licence to use this website upon the following terms and conditions.
1.3. We may terminate this licence at any time without notice.
2. Materials in the Website.
2.1. This website contains material which is owned or licensed to us. The material includes but is not limited to the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. It is protected by intellectual property laws including but not limited to copyright and trademarks.
2.2. You may view, use, download and store the material on this website for personal and research use only. Commercial use of the material on this website is not permitted. The re-distribution, re-publication or otherwise making available of the material on this website is prohibited.
2.3. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages.
If you have any concerns for your privacy or security when using the website please do not hesitate to contact us.